ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


talk talk cry

So I have been on our help desk speaking to our entities for much of the past month, and nothing beats what I got yesterday for just sheer random and bizarre.

I was assisting this person with official matters when suddenly their pet dashed out the door. They then began to emotionally breakdown (崩潰) on the phone at having watched their pet leave the gate.

So what began from me assisting with official business became counselling as they sent a search party after the naughty pet. Then it went back to official business and both problems seemingly were solved.

I was told after the call by my colleague that making assurances were against company policy, including saying "I'm sure your pet will come back" and "I'm certain that he's only around the corner". Laugh.


benny | Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009