ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


do the unthinkable

I hadn't really given this annual tradition much thought until now. Even now, I am not giving it much thought. GO all the way. It's only when you realise you're getting old and time waits for no-one that's given the sudden impetus to try something new and expand those narrow horizons. So this year I think I will enter and at the least walk (maybe run) the 14km in the City 2 Surf.

What a great way to start getting into a little shape, but who knows, I might not even do that. It has at least kicked something into gear- that motivation for trying something new, which is something to be happy about. That is if I get my application in by the time it closes... and I haven't done that as yet.

If you plan on doing the City 2 Surf this year, then you only have one day left for early-bird prices. Check it out and get fit this year! You save about 10 bucks by registering before close of business Wednesday June 17, 2009.


benny | Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009