Avatar Explained
Saturday, 19 February 2005
I get asked a lot what my avatar is... Elz just hasn't been one of them, though.
Anyway, to enlighten you guys. This photo was taken in Hong Kong, in Shaukeiwan to be exact. Anyway, what it is is a Watsons bottle- Mount Franklins when translated here, sticking out of a hole in the concrete wall. Anyway, the concrete wall is an artificial wannabe natural hillside, meant to act as a stabiliser to prevent landslides. The hole is for water to drain out and prevent the whole concrete piece from getting dislodged, then tearing down the hill and killing all that live across the road. Anyway, I thought that having the watsons bottle there was kinda funny and weird. It's more funny coz it actually has water coming from it too hah.
That's it. I dunno if you got me, but that's exactly what I thought when I saw it. It was weird, and I can't explain it, like now.
Comments from benny

yes, you seem to not be as bored as the other people i have in my list then... good for you!
i think sleep is called for, i will see you another day :P maybe tomoz, but i'll be seeing mags for sure. hah