ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 




day unsw
Thursday, 24 February 2005

So I decided to go to UNSW today, and see peoples. I felt bad not going yesterday, and had people ring me, thinking I was there. Shame, coz those were the people I really wanted to see. There's always next time.

So I got there nice and early at 11, since Donna sms-ed me at 8:30 this morning telling me she'd be there. I met up with Edwin first, which was cool, coz I haven't seen him for ages! We plan to see more of each other, coz he comes to UTS to tutor- in our library, and we have fridays off. Then Donna came, and she has gotten fatter (though girls don't like to hear that) in her time in HK. To me, fattening is the epitome of success. It's all good.

Oh, and Ajay! Haven't seen him since high school some 2 years ago- he's changed. It's cool seeing people again. Heaps of high school peoples like Dennis, Mat, Thomas, Jack, Peter and Melvin, Simon and others. Heh, UNSW sure is a small world. At HKSS, I saw Kelvin(?) and some other recongnisable faces, as with ShangSOC too- Daisy and them. Wow. I picked a good day to go. Then there were Yin, Ji, Andy and Jackson-Fei. How cool's that.

UNCOOL
The day was hot so I rolled my sleeves up, and unknown to me, the sun decided to burn me. I came back home, and I was red on my face and arms. Not good. I will remember to do more sunscreen next time! I wan to sue the sun... what do we think?


benny | Thursday, February 24, 2005
Comments from Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [3 comments]

        its getting better today... which is always good :D

        Blogger benny | Friday, February 25, 2005 11:54:00 am  


        Yes, tis Kelvin. Am gathering that you didn't see Mina around then?

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, February 25, 2005 5:33:00 pm  


        No, didn't quite catch Mina around anywhere, no... Back to uni tommorow. Damn.

        Blogger benny | Sunday, February 27, 2005 6:52:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009