ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 




First
Friday, 18 February 2005

Let me first tell you why I've got a new blog going. A new one. For posting rambles about nothing and anything else that's uninteresting? Hah, probably.

Let's just say maybe one needs a fresh start? Out of the groups, out of the pairs and into a single one?

So here we go, this one is an addition to my string of blog attempts.

I will say that on this occasion though, I will put anything on it, regardless of how stupid it was. Coz on the other blog, I was harrassed for putting rambles on it, I reckon this one will make up for it. If I'm bothered

Happy viewing for those who happen to stumble upon this blog... :D


benny | Friday, February 18, 2005
Comments from Blogger benny Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [5 comments]

        Me, random? Me, bored? No ways!

        But never fear, we'll just... er? I dunno, let them find it- hahahah

        Suffer... you've found it!

        Okay.

        Blogger benny | Friday, February 18, 2005 12:54:00 pm  


        Oh. then same to you, btw :P

        Blogger benny | Friday, February 18, 2005 2:40:00 pm  


        You two are like 5 year olds. =P
        'Nuff said.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, February 18, 2005 7:53:00 pm  


        lol. Enough.

        Blogger benny | Friday, February 18, 2005 9:09:00 pm  


        That's right.

        Blogger benny | Friday, February 18, 2005 11:15:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009