logging off
Wednesday, 23 February 2005
Well lately, there hasn't been much happening. All I've done is work, and watched tv, and read stuff. That leaves just one thing out... going online. Now why haven't I been online? Well that's coz there's really nothing I'm doing online apart from msn-ing, and when that gets boring, there's absolutely no reason for me to be on; apart from emails and that I spose?
TO DO:
I want to go to UNSW to see peoples tommorow, but I dunno if I can really be bothered to do that, and whether the peoples will be there tommorow. I'm so lazy to call them... I wish they'd just come on msn now, so that'd save me some bother.
WEIRD:
I was watching this new show on chinese television, and it was the chinese equivalent of Judge Judy. I admit I was bored, yet curious to see how the chinese legal system works, if it did in fact have one. Apparently, the judge, who in our legal system is responsible for maintaing order let the defendant and plaintiff have an all out brawl on set. More weird is that the defendant used the defence of 'I'm your best friend' against the plaintiff... who was suing for loss of his dogs. Enough said.
Comments from