ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 




phone RAGE
Wednesday, 23 February 2005

I found out that I was only 11 months into a 24 month contract- for my phone that is, when I had clearly thought there was still only another 6 months to go. I was really sure that it had been longer... That's okay. So that buggers my plan to move onto 3, which I have always been wanting to do until I come back from Hong Kong next time round. That's perfect timing, coz then I can buy a phone there before I join back over here.

That's in response to many of my friends telling me that they have changed phones, and as a result changed phone numbers. Annoying, aint it? Couldn't they have taken their numbers with them?

REMINISCING
I reckon I'll just have to be happy with my phone for another 13 months to go. I'm sure that'll go by very quickly if 2004 was any indication. But then again the circumstances were different then...
1. I was not working, and
2. I was not studying 15 hours a semester, only 10 (meaning more bludge time), but most importantly
3. People seemed to have more free time coz they didn't work, etc

We'll see how this year cruises...


benny | Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Comments from Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [1 comments]

        let's hope so...! time flew today... after a while, i was hungry again. that is a sure sign of fast moving times.

        Blogger benny | Thursday, February 24, 2005 9:04:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009