ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 




Photos for all
Friday, 18 February 2005

On the right are some photos for you guys to see...

First one was taken only a few days ago, when I had dinner, and bumped into Jono. All uni friends... Hadn't see each other for a few months, coz I've been gone that long, so it was nice to catch up.

The Hong Kong photos are also there... first one is of Simon(l), Oliver- high school friend and his cousins. Can't remember their names, so I won't try and put any names to the faces...

The other 2, hrm, I wonder who one of them is? Heh. Mags, and Janice. And the last one is of Donna and I in Causeway Bay 'Tai Fai Woot'- Cafe de Coral (fast food restaurant)... We got kicked out of there by the manager who tapped us on the shoulder and told us we were not allowed to photograph in their premises. That's after us taking some 10 photos. So yeah, there's a story to that one. We left, buggered, and not happy about their customer service at all.

But have fun looking at them. Seeya laters...


benny | Friday, February 18, 2005
Comments from Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [3 comments]

        lol. Yes, that's what i look like, not like what you see? :P

        Blogger benny | Friday, February 18, 2005 10:05:00 pm  


        *Does a double take*
        Erm... by high school friend Oliver, you don't mean ex Sydney Tech, UTS going, pink shirt wearing Oliver Quach, do you? *expires due to shock*

        Anonymous Anonymous | Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:44:00 pm  


        er. yes i do? hah. i don't seem to understand your shock?... but that's him, alright.

        Blogger benny | Wednesday, February 23, 2005 12:22:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009