eedom = i minus day, for friday
Friday, 4 March 2005
Well let's just say that I haven't felt as bad as I've felt yesterday for ages. Why? It's really coz I was stupid for one, and dumb for another. Well let's just say running on 5 hours of sleep isn't good for anyone. Feeling sleepy in lectures, in restaurants, standing on trains, hearing the ramblings of people over iced holicks, and in my tv time. I feel sorry for Iris. 8 o'clock lectures 4 days a week. I dunno how anyone can survive it.
As for next week, I will be more busy. I will have to get reading on my books. I will have to stop being lazy. I will probably have to put up with annoying tutors. I will have issues of conflict on interest arise, probably. I will need to teach someone how to swallow a tablet. I will need to eat dinner at 10, again, on several days.
Comments from