ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 




midnight recollection on day
Thursday, 3 March 2005

TIMETABLE
Well I got my timetable, which was wonderful, until classes got cancelled and unfortunately I was left with fewer and fewer options for classes, meaning that inevitably I would get crap times, which made me think that the subject was useless, and the course was crap, and that the world was out to get me! Anyway. It wasn't, and I've tried to make the best of a bad situation, I spose.

So for those that want to know my timetable...
MON: 1pm-4:30pm then wait for it... 7pm-9pm... then followed by:
TUE: 9am start!-1pm, but I gotta work from 4:30 onwards
WED: 1pm-4:30pm
THU: 11-2:30pm

So guys, drop by, gimme a ring, or whatever, meet up with me!

YET ANOTHER OPEN DAY
In other news, I went to USYD today with Iris, and well I joined the USYD Chinese Association, coz it was in fact free. The uni really isn't that bad... Will be back there again tommorow, so yeh. More next entry...

Hrm this thinking is way too deep for this hour of night. I gotta go to my 9am lecture tommorow... Aiya.


benny | Thursday, March 03, 2005
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009