ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 




wrap
Sunday, 6 March 2005

I want to know how people cover their books and actually do a good job of it. Why is it that every time I try to cover my books, it's littered with bubbles and lines...? Why is it that all the time? Why is it that everytime I do it, the result is always C-?

Anyhow, that's my little angst about covering books. I would love to hear how people do it... coz after some 10+ years experience, I've never really been able to do it perfectly.

Uni starts again tommorow, and I am about 3 chapters behind in terms of work I have to read/do... So I might just leave it here, and actually try and get some reading done, maybe notes if I'm extremely lucky... That means that I will be able to ace my exams if I do that, but highly unlikely.


benny | Sunday, March 06, 2005
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous

Post a Comment    [1 comments]

        *bounces in* guess who this be?? :P




        ...yes, its ME! :D ahem. anyways...*bounces out*

        Anonymous Anonymous | Tuesday, April 26, 2005 3:10:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009