ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


Okay, so I thought I'd be a good boy today and avoid shopping until tonight coz I'm meant to be studying. But unfortunately, even before I even made it to Myer (which is why I'm in the city right now @4pm) I have already started at Cotton On. lol, I don't blame anyone but myself for buying- but Ethan was right, it's cheap and it looks good. That's all that matters.

So pang, when things are cheap here, they're pretty good. Stop trying to shove Hong Kong in my face.

Except EGGS-JAI! I can shove so much of that into my mouth that it'll make me happy for the whole year... What else will make me happy...

Anyway, enough of being happy. Let's be sad. Today I expansed YouTube so much that unfortunately I have wasted my whole morning watching jap variety shows laughing my head off. Jen: there is so much jap junk on there it's not funny. You may want to travel there sometime, after you have finished with your jdoramas.

I wish I was a sponge, and I can absorb information by just touching it. Waah! That'll be so cool. I can just touch all my textbooks. I'm such a genious. Maybe I should do more ingenious thinking later. Now, I am going to try and study... we'll see how my good mate does. If he does, it'll make me feel bad not to be.


benny | Thursday, June 08, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [4 comments]

        What else will make me happy...

        Not being in Sydney...

        Anonymous Anonymous | Thursday, June 08, 2006 8:39:00 pm  


        ARGH...

        Blogger benny | Friday, June 09, 2006 4:18:00 pm  


        don't worry, I wasn't thinking of HK.

        I was thinking of being somewhere around three hours flight from here, in a north easterly direction. I think a certain person was there before their HK visit earlier this year
        :P

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, June 09, 2006 8:58:00 pm  


        Oh, you mean Taiwan =P

        Blogger benny | Saturday, June 10, 2006 5:47:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009