ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


When I left uni, my batteries were on about 85% full.

Now, they're probably on red at 35%.

That's the holidays for ya.

It is truly ironic that I have come out of the holidays more tired than when I first went into them.

That being said, I have not come out any more richer, wiser or younger than a month ago.

So having done the maths, the holidays has actually made me older, poorer, more tired and actually addicted to killing "free your mind" type material.

All in all, if this is anything to go by for these holidays, I might just be dead after the next ones.

- right now I am meant to be PNing, but have fortunately found loads of free time, and not a lot of international students.


benny | Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Comments from Blogger jenfa Blogger jenfa Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [3 comments]

        This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

        Blogger jenfa | Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:44:00 pm  


        i went into the holidays with a half decent bank balance of 4 digits.

        i am now close to 100 in debt..
        frickkkkkkkkkkkkkk

        Blogger jenfa | Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:53:00 pm  


        eh.... really...

        Blogger benny | Friday, July 28, 2006 5:18:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009