ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I initially had plans to go Indonesia then Japan, but they have been derailed now one day before I was going to buy my tickets.

Now, everyone going to Hong Kong will actually see me in December... XD (I am still going to Japan 23 December - 4 January)

I have been offered a job in Hong Kong, and am expecting to start 11 13 December.

Subsequently, I am expected to fly out anytime between the 7th and the 9th 8th December...

It also means that I probably won't be able to see people until the weekends Saturday afternoons and Sundays, like Fai.

All this is still subject to change [can't cope- too much bad change in one day], as everything else in my life is... and just when I was looking forward to Bali too =(

[updated 12:36am] *cries* I'll be working without leave, so not only have I lost Bali, I've also lost Japan =(((


benny | Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        Quit your whinging man.
        Think yourself lucky that you still have HK; some people don't even have that :(

        Anonymous Anonymous | Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:48:00 pm  


        EH. =P

        Blogger benny | Friday, December 01, 2006 12:19:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009