ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


my journey 2008

Whilst everyone has gone off on their magnificent trips around the world, I can reflect on the many places that have defined my 2008:

February
Tokyo
Yokohama
Hakodate
Sapporo
Otaru
Kobe
Osaka
Kyoto
Takayama
Fukuoka
Hiroshima
Himeji

February/March
Hobart
Port Arthur
Mount Wellington

June/July
Tokyo
Hong Kong

July
Port Macquarie
Hunter Valley

August
Perisher
Jindabyne
Canberra

November
Melbourne

December
How will the year end?

It seems like I may have clocked many thousands of kilometres this year. I am satisfied.


benny | Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger Unknown Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [3 comments]

        i envy u benny!! :(
        me only went to hk, port macq, hunter valley, sunshine coast and very soon to jervis bay!

        thats like nothing compared to ur list :(

        not to mention, i will travel less now coz of the recession, unemployed soon, soon to be 24 (our staff tix will not be as cheap) T___T

        but then again, maybe next yr in july/aug/sept/oct might go to japan with zu! :D~~~ will be the last holiday for a while la~~ then it will be all domestic travel which i havent been around much :p

        Anonymous Anonymous | Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:21:00 pm  


        lol see :D you were saying I have been places this year...look at your list. True I agree with you, I have travelled more in 2008 than any other year of my life, but you've been doing it more than me! Can't wait until next Wednesday :D

        lol actually did you get the blog idea from our discussion? :P

        Blogger Unknown | Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:34:00 am  


        ooh jervis bay sounds fun! and you might be doing japan again soon. i have no chance of that when i start work...

        my list is only to make me feel content that i'm stuck here whilst everyone has gone overseas on their holidays. i see it as though i've spread out my holidays throughout the year...

        and no jase, i wrote this up before our discussion lol.

        2009 is going to be pretty anticlimatic compared to 2008!

        Blogger benny | Thursday, December 11, 2008 3:33:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009